9.4.13

Lowell, MA

Gimme a second here to sound like
a total suck-up, brown-noser student, ok?
I know some hardcore, awesome, 
insightful, and amazing teachers
who get a lot of shit.

I follow one on Instagram,
and she is the most amazing
crafter- I told her so,
and today she popped
into my first period class
before the bell rang,
and put the cutest little
pouchy-purse
on desk,
even tied up with
a little blue tulle bow.
With a note inside of it.

She is incredibly sweet,
and she is also a killer
math teacher.

And then I asked another teacher about college
stuff, and what I should do,
and she gave me so much more confidence
in decisions.
She was logical too.
And she's rad.
She is not afraid to tell someone 
off. 
She made me feel a lot better about
what I want to do.

I am so lucky to have 
access to such nice people.
such caring people.
All over my life.


No comments: